38-43

CHAPTER VII

ACTION AGAINST TEMPORARY AUTHORITIES SERVANTS

44-47

CHAPTER VIII

CONSTITUTIONAL PROCEDURES

48-56

CHAPTER IX

DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS -- I (INITIAL ACTION)

57-67

CHAPTER By

DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS - II (ORL ENQUIRY)

68-76

SECTION XI

DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS -- III (ACTION ON THE RECORD OF THE

ASKING AUTHORITY)

77-82

CHAPTER XII

DISCIPLINARY PROCESS - 4 (MISCELLANEOUS)

83-87

CHAPTER XIII

ACTION AFTER RE-INSTATEMENT

88-91

CHAPTER XIV

ACTION AGAINST PENSIONERS

92-94

CHAPTER XV

CONSULTATION WITH HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC ASSISTANCE

COMMISSION

95-97

CHAPTER XVI

APPEALS, OPINIONS, PETITIONS AND MEMORIALS

98-100

APPENDIX My spouse and i

COPIES OF OR COMPONENTS FROM FUNCTIONS, RULES, RESTRICTIONS ETC .

101-173

APPENDIX II

FORMS

174-192

CHAPTER 4

20-29

a couple of

CHAPTER My spouse and i

ORGANISATION

1 .

General:

The present organization accountable for the execution of anti-corruption measures with the Himachal Pradesh Government and maintenance of integrity in the solutions are— (i) Vigilance Office of Himachal Pradesh Govt;

(ii) Watchful Units in Departments and the officials of the Mouthpiece Commissioners. 2 .

Vigilance Office and the Plan of Caution:

The Watchful Department was created in 1965 and scheme pertaining to vigilance and anti-corruption work in Himachal Pradesh Administration was also drawn in 1965.

Consequent upon the attainment of Statehood, the scheme pertaining to vigilance and anti-Corruption pertaining to the State of Himachal Pradesh was revised and it was circulated to all departments vide Division of Employees (Vigilance) notification No . 61/71-Vig., dated 25th December, the year of 1971. The main features of the present plan of watchful are— (1) A State Vigilance Committee went by the Main Minister. (2) Vigilance Office in the Point out.

(3) Ex-officio Vigilance Officers in Management Departments. several.

The State Vigilance Committee:

3. 1

Underneath the Scheme a State Vigilance Committee has been constituted consisting of the next: 1 . Main Minister..

Chief

2 . Chief Secretary

Affiliate

3. Legislativo Secretary

4. Inspector General of Police

5. Movie director of Caution

Member-Secretary.

several. 2

Functions- The capabilities of this Committee are(a)

The Committee shall review the progress of vigilance and anti-corruption work in the State of Himachal Pradesh regularly and for this purpose it may hold getting together with at least twice 12 months or more frequently , in required.

(b)

The Committee may arrange for a report in each department of varied forms and modes of corruption plus the points and places where it is widely widespread.

(c)

The Committee may make and consider suggestions for within rules and procedure; with a view to inserting loopholes inside the effort to eradicate file corruption error.

(d)

The Committee might consider and suggest changes of officers having a negative reputation or maybe a shady perform or might suggest these kinds of other action against this kind of officers while may be likely and attractive.

(e)

4. 1

The Committee may recommend enquiries or perhaps investigations in to any particular case coming to its detect containing claims of problem.

(f)

The Committee will make such ideas as it may consider necessary for performing the work of vigilance and ant-corruption inside the State efficiently and successfully, in the lumination of the public reaction to the anti-corruption travel and as a result in the review of vigilance and anti-corruption work in the meeting.

The Vigilance...